For the Delta Cafés/Nabeiro Group, one of the main contributions of vocational training is undoubtedly the continuous instruction of all its employees, making them creative citizens ready to face changes in original, innovative fashion.
The Training Policy seeks to meet a twofold objective; on the one hand, to allow employees to adapt to modifications to working conditions which have come about from technological evolution and the evolution of the economic context and, on the other, to allow the innovations and alterations to be ensured and assumed to guarantee the development of the Nabeiro Group.
Hence, in 2005 the Commander Rui Nabeiro International Post-Graduation Centre was created.
Through the development of all its training projects and a vast volume of training hours already provided, this Centre has been taking on the mantle as a real strategic “pivot” for stakeholders, employees, clients; consumers and the community, anticipating strategies for the future and equipping its human assets with the tools and knowledge they need to competently overcome the challenges of the 21st century.
In addition to the work carried out on an ongoing basis with the I.E.F.P. – Employment Vocational Training Institute (Portalegre Vocational Training Centre and with the Elvas Job Centre), amongst other Training Entities, the Nabeiro Group/Delta Cafés has partnerships with:
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Portuguese Catholic University)
- Universidade da Beira Interior (Beira Interior University)
- Universidade de Évora (Évora University)
- Universidade do Minho (Minho University)
- Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre (Portalegre Polytechnic Institute)
- Instituto Politécnico de Leiria (Leiria Polytechnic Institute)
- Instituto de Biologia Experimental Tecnológica (Technological Experimental Biology Institute)
- R&D in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Unit
- Scientific-technological Societies